Friday, December 16, 2005

more than "they" are offering

Ok I've herd this term Way the FUCK too much:

All of the political party’s seem to have to finish there speeches and offerings to the public with “although it’s not what you want its more than [other party] is offering.”

What the hell is that? In Canadian politics we don’t even get to choose between the devil you know or the devil you don’t, we are Arbitrarily told that some kind of compromise between what we the voting public actually want and what {who?*ill get back to this} is an option to vote for??

ARRRRGGGG

Who do politicians want to be?
Well it seems they want to be the same fucking spineless side less blob.
I Have the most conservative Liberal running against the most liberal Conservative and the new democrat party ‘being the second oldest federal party” saying well maybe we can get some seats!

I saw a list on line of the party’s and there stances on various issues and not looking to which party was saying what, the only party that has researched and answered each of the issues was the GREEN party, yes Canada, you now live in a country where the most initiative can be found by the pot-heads. Ndp, no mention of foreign policy, torrys had no mention of school funding. The grits had no mention of the environment. No just the happy high hippies have actually taken the time to get a totally well rounded platform.
Theirs not even one running in my riding so I'm basically stuck looking at which slant on the center I can put my x. I Think I finally under stand voter apathy. It’s actually Voter depression.

Back to this *WHO* ? Just who the fuck are the parties trying to compromise with. Harpers one e senate, its more than the grits offer! His plan? Let the provinces vote then he as a benevolent leader would agree with the results, just him not make it law or any thing just he’d be that nice to us! What a guy. Took a good idea and made it in to a nothing promise so that he might get a bit bigger of the political middle ground away from some one else.
MY VOTE?
Well I’m at the point to buy my self a bunch of unregistered shot guns and a couple of illegal and soon to be outlawed as well{?} hand guns. I’m going to sew a maple nut on my back pack and declare my self my own government. Don’t worry about the guns though because I can see by the maple nut sewed on your sleeve your armed too so well be real polite to each other!

No comments: