Saturday, December 24, 2005

christmass tuens

Christmas eve; I’m sitting listening to my moms play list on her puter.

I’m afraid of Americans – David Bowie
Well no shit we should all be now! It seems that the USA has forgotten that the world is not just a non-voting state.
Yes just what you’d expect from a leftist, I'm going to bitch about Bush! Ya so I’m not original, but what can I do?
This is not America – David Bowie
Ya, I know and there in lies the problem, we are living in a world where the majority of people are not in the USA and thus have no vote. While the USA forces its ideals and wants on the whole planet. Simple fact the planet is now only a democracy for Californian Neo-Cons. The rest of us, while we just have to learn to deal with it.
The immigrant song – Led Zeppelin
AHHH AHH AHH AAA, ya that about sums up how I feel
Bittersweet symphony of life – The Verve
I can’t change but I’m here in my “mould” as the world seems to rot away from logic love and life I’m wondering what ever happened to the Christian Left? We’ve herd from the Christian Right enough. Did the neo-cons finally steal Christ away from the rest of us?

Merry Christmas And my god bless all the non-neo-cons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David Bowie owns my world.