Wednesday, August 31, 2005

now and puplic masterbaton

A young Lady got out of nursing school and got herself a job at the psychiatric hospital in Ponoca. Now she was a caring person which is one of the reasons that she had chosen a career in nursing. Her first couple of days they took the time to show her around, and teach her the operating procedures. One such procedure was how to properly strap a patient to the bed.

Obviously being a caring person, this bothered her a bit. When she questioned the humaneness of this she was told that it was only used as a last resort.
"You see we prefer to use chemical restraints (i.e. drugs) whenever possible, shackling a patient to the bed is only used on patients that cant be controlled chemically"

Now the young lady was raised to be a farley obedient (if not submissive) person and went about her duties like a good girl even though there was a little nagging voice in her head repeating "somethings wrong with this". After all she was just a young girl newly out of school, what did she know about the world? How could all of these "respected" doctors be wrong?

So she went about her days administering drugs and only very rarely assisting in shackling a patient down.

One morning after the patients had been let out of there rooms, drugged, fed and led in to the common room one woman who was laying on a sofa, lifted up her dress and started to masturbate.
Now the young lady had been raised in a prudish religion, and seeing such a public "naughtiness" was more than a little shaken.
The little nagging voice in her head turned up the volume. "Why would she do that in public?" the young lady asked her self. The large key ring hanging around her waist suddenly gained weight to answer the young ladies inquiry; 'of course she dose it in public she is locked out off her room or any other privet place.'

The woman on the sofa was of course shackled to a bed and administered more chemical restraints.

NOW it has been said that this lady had been raised prudish and obedient, as well as she was young and caring, But that is not to imply that she was stupid. For she was any thing but stupid.

The nagging voice in her head had now become an audible ringing in her ears. She was realizing that the biggest difference between the staff and inmates was the possession of the keys.

-->Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon which refers to the discomfort felt at a discrepancy between what you already know or believe, and new information or interpretation

Whose sane...
The young lady quit her job.
"Why say Now so much Scotty?"span>
"What dose this have to do with a blog about what you think anyway Scotty?"
Now was used for literary effect.
Chemical restraint!!!
As I sit at my computer sipping my rum and cola (I no longer by brand name pop) thinking about the systems that control our lives. Thinking about how the world has become a capitalist despotism. Wondering how we allowed the belief that one person can control others to be accepted as fact. How damn it is it that we all believe we are powerless to govern are own affaires as we see fit.
The true story above keeps seeping in to my mind.
shackles for those they cant chemically restrain.

TV numbs the mind and tells us lies about how everyone else lives. IÂ’m not like those I see on TV so I must be different, not normal. Makes me feel insecure. I need booze to loosen up and have fun with others.
I medicate my self.
Cognitive dissonance --
But I'm not a sheep I think free I'm the leading edge of the Revolution-- I do nothing but bitch about a corrupt system under my 10 ft. ceilings and track lighting, Serving drinks to my pot head friends who say they cant stay late because they have to be at work in the morning.

My mind is disconnected from my personality now. I feel like I'm a funny person, must be some one is laughing at my quips.
medicated and separated my mind is hearing sentences from the would be revolutionaries.
-the price of gas-
-my boss is an ass-
-why don't my taxes feed the poor-
-were outa pop, who's going to the store-
-while your there ,pick up some croutons-
these are the sounds of a dead revolution

I see now that in order to open the minds of people I must MASTERBATE in public. And risk being shackled. After all I still have keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: