Sunday, August 07, 2005

Arrggg age

So it’s been a long time since I’ve informed every one about my life so here it goes,

All About ME Volume #3

Let’s see, last time I just got a job at united furniture (beep beep), at which time I had the pleasure of buying my own tee shirts. At $20 a pop I have three very nice worn once shirts. But soon after they arrived I had a very nice job offer. So off to Windsor Plywood I went. I sell wood ;) what the hell do I know about wood! Arrgg. It was crazy people would ask me all sorts of questions that I didn’t have A freekin Clue about. But ME smrt I mean smArt, so I figured it out and in less than 3 months I gost a big fat raise. “Scott you’ve been doing a great job” (YAY ME) “and I would like a real sales person at my New store” (This conversation went on for about an hour. So to save you all from my Gloating lets just say it was one huge ray of sunshine shot up my ass.)

The new store was struggling a lot. Selling around 2 grand a day. My new manager had stated that we had to do a minimum of $5000 /day Just to stay a float. My second day I sold 3000 and we broke the 5 g mark for the first time. ( Yay Me)
Life waz pretty, I liked my coworkers, my job, my new Girlfriend, my new computer every thing!

Girlfriend had a problem with her Psycho ex. He had moved in to her building, and was making life Shitty for her, Calling, braking in to her Jeep, ECT.
So she moves half of her stuff in to her cousin’s house and the other half in to my already too freakin small bachelor’s apartment. O well.
She’s a trucker and except for having to dig my self a tunnel to the door each morning I barely noticed.

Ok so this is a sideline but it will make sense in a bit


Every one remember last year when my car got stolen? (Wee funny >L And when the cops phoned me 2 days later and asked “Are there any distinguishing marks on your car? Cause there’s so many Red Cavaliers on the road well never be able to find it.”
Everyone in Saskatoon remembers because of the loud cuss words echoing through the city after I hung up the phone. I hate Saskatoon RCMP.

Back to LIFE WAZ PRETTY

So I goes to a coworkers house one Friday night, to do laundry and have a copula drinks. His washing machine was broken so we decided on a copula drinks, but I had to work in the morning. (Please weight till this is over before you judge me. And then JUDGE away.)
And not felling drunk I drive home.
About 2 blocks from Ryan’s house (Ryan’s the co-worker) I notice a cop in my rear view mirror.

Speeds Ok, Check
Seatbelt, Check
No worries, Check
Still 5 Miles from my apartment.
Now 3 Miles.
Still Cop is following.
No Worries?, um Check.?
Am I missing a tail light?
2 Miles.
2 blocks, What…. The..
I pulling to my parkade, And I see cherries flashing in my rear-view mirror.
Shoulder check,
There’s 5 police cars 2 officers each. Yelling. One is reaching for his GUN.
So I do all that I thought I could do, Continue Parking.
“Get out of the Car!”
I do.
Um “I under stand that my plates are Expired.”
“That’s a stolen car!”

Well you know me, …
I don’t do well with false information.
So I start to,,, Well you know, sound like Me,
“That is the farthest thing from a stolen car in the world. Its My car in My Parking spot AND I’m In it!” To another officer “Will you get The Hell out of there and Lock The god damn Door”
I’m hauled down to the Station. Of course I am.

The Saskatoon RCMP didn’t register my car as unstolen.
I told you the side line would make sense. Oh yee of little Faith.

I’m given A breathalyser. I blew (And this is a piss off) a point zero Nine.
I’m in a holding cell most of the night. My Girlfriend picks me up at 6:00 AM. I get a ride home. I can’t stay awake and I Know I’ll sleep through the alarm. Col has to work at 7:00. (Col’s the Girlfriend.) And bless her hart; She’s willing to explain to my new manager why I won’t be in tomorrow.

My new manager is going to understand, it wasn’t my fault that Saskatoon RCMP forgot or that the Edmonton police don’t have a sense of humour any more, After all I’m his top Salesman, and I work Great, … … Right?

NO
No he won’t.
So he gave me a load of crap. And pretty at work was over.
But I’m not the kinda guy that gives up just cause things aint pretty.

This isn’t all about my manager its all about me. #3
I am given a three month Administrative licence suspension. Which my lawyer says that it’s impossible to fight. And I go get a lawyer.
$1500, just for the retainer. Another $3500 if I decide to fight the charge. (Duh why else would I get a lawyer?).
Who knows what will happen? As of this writing, I still have 10 days left on my suspension and I don’t go to court till October.
In the Meantime I'm late for work 4 times because of various bus f^ck ups.

Other news...
My brother has finally decided that trucking is going to kill him, and starts sounding like some “crazed anti-capitalistic hippy”. I’m so happy. At least my ramblings haven’t been totally wasted.

I’m MSNing one night and a friend (Tony) tells me that he has to move to town, “Living in Stony Plain is killing him”. So of course I type back “OK J we can find a pace together. After all, Col has changed jobs and we were in my hole of an apt. all the time together. I need more Space.
Hilarrity ensues as I look at every apartment in the downtown core of Edmonton ... i ran out of time to finish so ill post later

No comments: