Tuesday, August 25, 2009

declaration of divine independence

from your lips i heard the serpents words

"You only have to worry about your self and your family, any thing else is beyond you. It's not reasonable for you to take justice as your cause. just ensure those you care about are safe.
it is not your place to try to cure the worlds wrongs, enjoy your blessings and leave those that suffer to god... if god wanted them to not suffer he would have blessed them as you have been blessed."

YOur words when i asked about some trifle of world dissent.
I decided then i'd take this fight to hell.
Let me burn for an enterinty rather than accept the lies you feel you need.. let god bless you and the fires of hell baptize me.
maybe if i allow your naivety drive me, then your sin could later be deemed necessity , later still...as grace.
"For I have no child of my own all children are mine." and the evil that i can see ill fight. every sliver, every shade no matter how distant, i refuse to accept that this is a world of necessary sin. necessary pain necessary hate. This is the only life i know i have control over and as such the only life i can use to fight what is wrong. God may have the luxury to forget or neglect or leave sections or all of this earth... I have not the choice. It is my only home , my only life, my only people , my only existence.
you may think that we could let this burn for when god returns he'll take you away.
I say this is my world, lets make it so if god passes by he'll want to stay.
we as people have proven that we are in control of this life. WE cause all the pain We cause all the suffering, as well as the joy and peace. US. PEOPLE.
let me die, one- screaming to the masses, a few- calling to the crowds or all- the victim's of a tyrant; we will LIVE FOR A FUTURE. we will burn out time for a better time. I (WE) will not live this life in hope of the next. but to live this life to ensure a better future for this existence, and should we pass into another life after this, be sure we have trained to make that place better as well.

No comments: