Sunday, June 21, 2009

project 365

I want to do a project 365.
For those of you who have lives enough not to know what a project365 is, I'll tell ya.
the nearest I can tell (from less that 3 minuets on Google) is its typically a photo thing. You take a photo every day for a year to post on a blog or picasa or whatever. I've seen some verry cool ones that are more than photos like
http://skulladay.blogspot.com/
for instance.
If i were artistic I'd start a paining-a-day or some sorta thing. but i'm not!
so after staring blankly at my screen, not allowing myself to play free-cell or any music for 20 minuets, I have compiled the following small (and kinda sad for 20 min of trying) list;
My project 365 ideas

1 draw your own web comic
2 learn a chord
3 push-ups/working out
4 write a letter
5 burn something
6 pierce something
7 get a strangers phone number
8 photo
9 draw
10 kill
11 learn a new 7 letter word
12 make a video
13 sound byte a day
14 video a day
15 ass hole a day
16 social game a day
17 ...
this is just brainstorming people! number 10 ought to prove not all ideas have to be good or worthy... besides Halifax doesn't have the population to support 365 murders! (Edmonton maybe)... oops digressing again...
Any way any ideas you may have good or bad would be appreciated.
This weeks project is to get ideas and prepare for my very own project 365.
Hopefully to be announced on Canada day!
so come on fire me some ideas yo...

No comments: