Sunday, February 13, 2005

screamin at my walls

so i dont understand what all the hype about being an adult is.
Ive benn an adult (in age) for years nowand its actualy quite boring. Work , pay bills, buy crap, hug my nees at night rocking back and forth trying to come to gripes with the insain boringness of it all.
theres a static-X song whitch repeates " It's Meaningless" over and over againe and some how I got stuck in that song, its gotta b just me cause I dont see any one else that seems to notice justhow pointless human existnce has become. a while back adbusters.org magizine seemed to reflect this and was trying to give pointers on how to live in the void of meaning that we have created for our selfs. but they havechanged insome small way and dont comfort me any more.
joecartoon .com (whos moto is "brutily pointless") seems to refect the world as i see it now. i dont what that says about me. Am I fuked up?
any way thinking about it is depressing me so im gunna crank some tuens dance around my apartment like an idiot, yelling at my walls, and rock out till i forget about it and then maby I can go interact with the ppl I see and participate in our meaningless lives!
just trying to find another distraction..

No comments: