Wednesday, April 18, 2018

the price of ADHD pills


I don’t have a problem with having ADHD, YOU do!
All of the “problems” with my ADHD are because of Your responses to me:
YOU have a problem when you can’t hold my attention while trying to express yourself
YOU have a problem with me getting mad at YOUR rules
YOU are the one who claims to be scared any time I’m happy and loud
YOU fire me
YOU kick me out
YOU decide to argue with me
YOU refuse to accept that while I may think different, it does not mean I think wrong.

Now I understand the economics that its less complicated for me to take a pill every day rather than you collectively getting your heads out of your asses. So I’ll take my pills and slow my thoughts, dumb myself down, because you can’t speed your mind up.  
but what I refuse to accept is that fact that its right, that I need to be spending $300 a month on that medication to solve YOU. To solve YOUR responses to my life.

Really Shouldn’t YOU be paying for the pills though? Seriously!

No comments: