Thursday, November 12, 2009

exactly the same

Look I don't get it either. I'm just trying desperately to fit in and do what every one else is. It hurts to be singled out and put on the spot, and I'm just trying to not have that happen to me again! I honestly feel no animosity toward the homeless. Actually, i just want to get them to wash that slept in piss smell off. I'd let them use my shower, too. If it wasn't for the fact that acting different from every one else would draw ridicule.
I don't want to buy plastic crap either... I actually hate shopping, but consumerism is how i hide that I'm different from you. I can see that these actions are unfulfilling and going to cause trouble. And i do wish to avoid the pain.
You see its just that its different for me. I say i want to avoid the pain, just like you say it. But I really do! In fact when no one is looking i do things to make sure that I'll feel less pain in the future. I know you really like the pain, cause you love to talk about how hard your life is. To affirm your self by what you think you have over come. And I can respect that: in a way. I realise that's what people do.
So am i not a people then? I realised right off the bat that it was pointless to ask why I'm different. But go a head and ask me any way. Maybe you think that asking me will make me feel good because talking about you makes you feel good? It doesn't though. Like i said I'm different than you.
I don't want to lie, prove any thing to anyone, or hurt others. I just don't want to be ostracised for being different any more. So I'll do it. I'll spit on the homeless, encourage inequality, buy shit and pollute and kill the planet. I'll say your special for the mass produced crap you buy. I'll date the wrong people for me, and encourage you to do the same. I'll pretend that i don't see how corporatism is robbing our lives of meaning. Just please don't shun me for my differences. And i mean that in my way, the honest way, not in your please do the opposite of what i say way. Deal?

No comments: